Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blog 9

I am honestly not sure what to write about for this blog. In the past I have been going back to previous writing, however now that we have so many patters I have been having trouble shoving them into essays that I have already written. So I’m trying something different. (Long sentence then a short sentence) Is there even a point in forcing you to read a boring essay I wrote last year for a class I probably hated? (Real question) So instead of that I decided to a write stream of consciousness this week. Honestly I should be asleep right now- but I have a lot to do tomorrow. (Dash to emphasize the last element of a sentence) Because of this I really feel like I should finish my blog tonight so it is not late. In the morning I have to go grocery shopping and then meet people to work on a group project and my logic homework is due later in the day. (Simple sentence with compounded verbs connected with ands AND use of “then”)

However I do not want to do any of this. (Use "however" in a correctly punctuated sentence AND a one-sentence paragraph)

Finishing the book I am currently reading sounds much better than my responsibilities. (Use of “than”) So why do I have to do anything tomorrow? (Rhetorical question) 

No comments:

Post a Comment